1) Can I turn up at Oban Airport and take a tour?
If you are in the area you are welcome to come in and see us. Subject to availability and the flight schedule it is possible to turn up take a flight.
2) Can I buy a voucher for a specific date?
Yes - you can confirm a date and time when booking.
3) How far in advance do I have to book?
It is advisable to book in advance. Subject to availability you can book on the day
4) I want a sighseeing flight as a gift for someone, how is this done?
Gift Vouchers can be ordered over the phone and will be sent out on receipt of payment.
5) What happens if I have to cancel?
If you need to cancel please call us at least 24 hours prior to your flight so then we can re-arrange your flight to another date.
6) Does the weather affect my flight?
At the Pilots discretion we may have to cancel your scenic flight due to bad weather. We will contact you one the number you provided to advise you of any change of flying plans. In all cases Fly Scenic Scotland will contact you 24 hours prior to your flight to confirm.
7) Can I/we take photos/video on board?
Certainly, with the views that our flights have to offer it would be wise to film or capture these memories. However, professional film or video are available at a small addition cost.
8) What’s the minimum age for children?
Due to the configuration of the aircrafts seat belts we are able to supply your child a ’booster seat’ so they can enjoy the flight in safety and comfort. Therefore, we ask that your child is at least of booster seat age (3-4yrs and over). We cannot take children without the supervision of a parent or guardian and the parent/guardian must be satisfied that the child is confident enough to fly.
9) Is there a passenger weight/height limit?
Weight limits vary depending on the weight of individual passengers on any particular flight. If in doubt please contact us.
10) I’m not flying but someone in my group is, are there facilities for me to wait?
Yes, Oban Airports has refreshments and restrooms facilities.
11) OK – I want to book, what next?
12) Do you fly during the winter?
Yes. Talk to our office staff to check availability.
13) Do I need to wear warm clothes?
The cabin is heated. Dress for comfort.
14) How do I find you?
We are easy to find - click on the following link: Directions
For all flight enquiries and booking please call us on: tel: +44 (0)1228 573490